Tuesday, January 12, 2010

How unique is the human being?



For the ones that shared with me a holly moment, a beer or a bar table, this talk may be a good thought provoking one or even just a "a-ha! I knew it" thing.

For example, I wasn't aware of the way dopamine works (as showcased on the video) but now I see it all makes complete sense.. just my older posts on "pleasure delaying".. its there!
On faith; I just totally agree with that guy and that makes me a little less "human" in the direction of being more "chimpanzee-like"... which is great!

If you watch the video from start (by default it will auto-play starting from ~5:00), there's a little bit of an introduction on the guy and check the book he wrote:
Why Zebras Don't Get Ulcers

That could serve to someone I know.. but anyway..

c ya!

No comments: